Early Signs and Treatment of Autism
October 26th and 27th 2013
The Atrium, Royal Free Hospital, Pond St, London NW3 2QG
This two day event, sponsored by ipAn, will look at the early signs of autism and at effective early interventions. Subjects to be covered include:
- Early emotional and cognitive development
- Mental health prevention in early years
- Interpreting signs of distress
- A neuroethological basis for pre-autistic behaviours
- The Parent Infant Clinic’s ReStart programme for pre-autistic behaviour
This is a free event, although a donation of £20 a day is suggested.
For more information, please go the the School’s website.